Monday 29 August 2016

Fabregas denies Conte row and has say on Chelsea future

Cesc Fabregas: Insists he remains committed to Blues
Cesc Fabregas has denied claims he has fallen out with new Chelsea boss Antonio Conte and insists he has not been told by the Italian he can leave the club.
Fabregas has not started any of Chelsea’s opening three Premier League games of the season, making just one substitute appearance, as former Italy coach Conte has begun life in England with three straight wins.
The player has been linked with moves to both Real Madrid and Juventus recently, while reports in the Italian press suggested the player has been offered to Inter Milan in exchange for Marcelo Brozovic.
However, the Spain midfielder insisted he remained committed to the club.
The 29-year-old said on Twitter: “Contrary to what has been written, the manager and I have a good relationship and he has NEVER told me that I can leave.
“He said that he counts on me, as I count on him. I will continue to fight for this club until the very end and when called upon I will always give my very best. I’m fully committed to @ChelseaFC and my only goal is to help them win football matches.”
Last November Fabregas took to social media to proclaim his support for then Blues manager Jose Mourinho and refute reports he was the leader of rumoured dressing room unrest.

No comments: