Friday 15 July 2016

I love West Ham, I’m staying’says Payet

http://cdn-teamtalk.365.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/21155217/Dimitri-Payet2.jpg
France playmaker Dimitri Payet has insisted he is “100 per cent staying at West Ham”.
The 29-year-old free-kick expert had been linked with with a move away from the London club after a number of impressive performances during his country’s run to the final of Euro 2016.
But the former Marseille player, who helped the Hammers to a seventh-placed finish in the Premier League last season, has stressed his commitment to Slaven Bilic’s team.
“I’ve heard about all the interest and I’m flattered. But I love West Ham,” Payet told the Sun.
“We had a fantastic season and I can’t wait to play in the Olympic Stadium.
“I’m 100 per cent staying at West Ham, I love the club. I can tell the Hammers fans that.”
According to the Daily Mail, Inter Milan were weighing up a £38million bid for the Euro 2016 star as they look to get back into the Champions League.
West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan said earlier this month that Payet was worth £100million in today’s market – but insisted he was “not for sale”.

No comments: